Let’s Take An In-Depth Look at Kyani Sunrise Ingredients
An Easy, Natural Way to Invigorate Your Mind and Body
Many of us start our day with a cup of coffee or green tea in an attempt to invigorate our body and mind. Although this can be a great way to get going, there is an even healthier, more affordable option.
Kyani Sunrise: An Innovative Nutritional Powerhouse
Kyani Sunrise is a carefully designed blend of potent vitamins, trace minerals, superfoods, and antioxidants that can help fortify the body’s systems for the entire day. This one-of-a-kind nutritional powerhouse provides a dose of high-quality nutrients that have been extensively tested, combined, and measured to exceed the medical community’s recommended daily allowance for a natural, healthy supplement.
20 Essential Vitamins and Minerals
As the name suggests, Kyani Sunrise is the ideal way to begin each day with the full range of nutritional requirements that the body needs.
In one serving of Kyani Sunrise, you will find a host of beneficial ingredients including:
- Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine): Supports the heart, the nervous system, and the process of detoxification
- Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin): Promotes healthy hormone levels, skin elasticity, eye health, cell energy, and blood cells
- Vitamin B-3 (Niacin): Helps keep the digestive and nervous systems running smoothly and supports blood cells and hormone production
- Vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic Acid): Supports the adrenal glands, red blood cells, neurotransmitters, and stress levels
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine): Encourages healthy circulation, nerve function, muscle function, and immune function
- Vitamin B-9 (Folic Acid): Supports the production of RNA and DNA, gum health, the immune system, red blood cells, and the GI tract
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): Helps keep the immune system, gums, eyes, and skin tissue healthy and also helps prevent free radical damage
- Vitamin D and Biotin: Supports hair, skin, and nail health
- Taurine: This amino acid supports the retina, muscle function, the nervous system, and the cardiovascular system
- L-Theanine (also known as L-Glutamine): An amino acid that promotes healthy blood circulation and a strong immune system in addition to helping manage stress levels and acting as an antioxidant
- Inositol (a chemical compound found in plant and food lipids and phosphates): Supports the production of DNA, cell growth, nerve transmissions, and fat metabolism
- Trace Minerals: Minerals – required by every cell in the body – support the production of energy and protein, promote a normal pH level, and help keep insulin levels stable
Key Superfoods and Antioxidant Powers
In addition to the more than 20 essential vitamins and minerals provided by each serving of Kyani Sunrise, it also features a host of superfoods including wild blueberries from Alaska. Numerous studies have determined that the impressive health enhancing properties of blueberries are a result of their rich antioxidant content.
Each daily serving of Kyani Sunrise boasts five times the amount of antioxidant protection than any other products available. This is due to its high content of Resveratrol, an antioxidant – obtained from the skins of Wild Alaskan Blueberries – that helps support supple, resilient skin and a healthy cardiovascular system. Wild blueberries from Alaska have almost double the antioxidant power of any other types of blueberries on the planet. It has been reported that blueberries subjected to the harsh Alaskan environment end up with 1000 percent higher antioxidant properties than blueberries harvested from farms.
Kyani Sunrise was created using innovative technology that balances vitamins, superfoods, and minerals in a precise way to support overall health. This daily supplement helps provide stamina and energy due to its inclusion of superfoods such as:
- Noni and Concord Grapes: These encourage the production of Nitric Oxide to help boost endurance and support healthy circulation by stimulating the blood vessels to dilate
- Wild Alaskan Blueberries and Cultivated Common Blueberries: Encourage healthy cholesterol levels and boost mental performance
- Grape Skins and Grape Seeds: These contain resveratrol, a powerful compound that helps inhibit the lipoproteins in bad cholesterol, improve wound healing, stimulate antioxidant activities, balance high blood pressure, and also provide a healthy dose of fibre
- Bee Pollen: Helps provide relief from seasonal allergies and also supports healthy energy levels
- Aloe Vera: Promotes a healthy immune system and GI tract
- Wolfberries (also referred to as Goji Berries): These potent berries are loaded with nutrients that are anti-aging and aid in supporting eye health, nourishing the liver and kidneys, decreasing blood pressure, lowering blood sugar, decreasing lipids, and boosting the body’s immune system
- Red Raspberries: Effective at managing pain and promoting a healthy response to inflammation
- Pomegranates: Promote healthy cholesterol levels and support blood circulation
- Cranberries: Known for their capabilities of supporting a healthy urinary tract and also boosting mental performance
If you are looking to set your body up for success each day, Kyani sunrise might be a great option for you. Its powerhouse blend of nutrients and minerals can serve as a healthy, invigorating way to begin each morning.